The Latest Scoop
Potlucks... We've Been Slacking
So, we had big plans to do a Cinco de Mayo as well as a Feast of San Gennaro Potluck. Didn't happen. But Halloween did! (And of course we are a little behind posting about it...sigh.)
Too. Much. Food. (again)
Peanut butter eyeballs, made from scratch.
Sweet casket gingerbread cookies.
We have some talented bakers.
Lauren as "The Google."
MissionTix, dressed as MissionTix-er Evan.
The runners-up: The Todds, featuring Ashleigh, Danielle and Todd.
And our winner, Jay! Dressed as himself, circa 1986, as a Baltimore Blast goalie.
Next potluck on the horizon? Who knows...January does boast holidays such as "Bean Day" (1/6) and "National Cornchip Day" (1/29), so we have a lot of options.
Read Similar Articles
Other Recent News
- Mission Media Embarks on a New NASA Mission September 21, 2018
- Facebook and Instagram Ads: Videos or Images? September 14, 2018
- Just Launched: STX Ultra Power June 13, 2018
- Instagram Story Ads - Safe Zones May 16, 2018
- Target Your Audience in Unique Locations with Snapchat's Latest Updates April 2, 2018