Clever. Bold. Emotional. Inspiring. Weird. Concise. Grammatically correct. Yes, please.
Mission is craving a driven writer who excels in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment. The Mid- to Senior- Level Copywriter will collaborate with our team to craft the stories our clients need to tell.
- Lead and collaborate on the development of voice and content for a wide range of brands.
- Produce a variety of work including brand stories, web content, short ad-form headlines, product explanations, etc.
- Collaborate on brand architecture documentation and communication.
- Think creatively, write persuasively and be able to explain your point of view.
- Have the flexibility to navigate the headspace of multiple clients and elevate their story uniquely.
- Review print and web deliverables based on grammar, audience, effectiveness, and brand voice.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Assist with web content review and management systems.
- Interview clients and other sources to help inform strategy and design.
- Stay up-to- speed on the goals and status of all branding projects across the agency.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Smart, creative and imaginative
- Obsessive research skills
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pivot writing style, tone and voices for multiple projects
- Passion for accuracy, grammar and proofreading
- Be a team player with a flexible and collaborative approach
- Ability to receive and consider criticism and feedback
- Familiarity with the basics of SEO and keywords
- Adaptability and love of multi-tasking
Education & Experience
- BA or BS in Writing, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related area preferred unless you are a magical convert then we don't care about degrees.
- 3+ years of combined experience in related industry
- Knowledge of the general principles, best practices and tools of marketing