The Latest Scoop
Pixels & Pennies: Running for a Better Baltimore
This coming October, Mission, along with other Baltimore creative agencies, will embark on a new initiative - Pixels & Pennies. Pixels & Pennies, founded by our very own Jay McCutcheon & Mission's Corporate Community Involvement (CCI) Committee, is a friendly “race within a race” at the Baltimore Running Festival Relay. Teams of 4 from each agency will race each other for the inaugural Pixels & Pennies Cup, along with bragging rights for a year. And that’s not even the best part! Each team has the opportunity to select a non-profit beneficiary that they would like to enter into the drawing. Following the race, one will be randomly selected and awarded a percentage of the money raised.
So, how can you get involved? We’re looking for agency teams to run (or walk!) on October 17, 2015. Remember, you don’t even have to win the race to clutch the grand prize of your non-profit being selected to receive the money! So grab a few colleagues or agency friends and join us! We encourage you to read about it here or contact us for more information.
Read Similar Articles
Other Recent News
- Mission Media Embarks on a New NASA Mission September 21, 2018
- Facebook and Instagram Ads: Videos or Images? September 14, 2018
- Just Launched: STX Ultra Power June 13, 2018
- Instagram Story Ads - Safe Zones May 16, 2018
- Target Your Audience in Unique Locations with Snapchat's Latest Updates April 2, 2018