The Latest Scoop
Mission Run Club's First Race
A few months ago, some Mission employees set out with a goal to train for the Baltimore Running Festival this Fall. It was a slow start with a rain-filled spring, followed by extreme heat in July, but we've finally settled into a groove. We have four Mission team members training for the team relay, with one striving for the 13.1 mile half marathon. We even have a seasoned runner entering the full 26.2 mile marathon! And we've picked up a couple more runners recently.
Earlier in August, we competed in our first team race, The AT&T Sneaks Come Out At Night 15K or 3x5K Relay.
We started out with smiles:
And an appetite for victory:
We perfected our relay hand-off:
One brave Mission lady even conquered the full 15K:
And then we charged the finish line:
Although we didn't win, we're extremely proud of our finishing times and look forward to completing a few more races before the big day on October 18th.
Wish us luck! And check back for more photos of our journey.
Read Similar Articles
Other Recent News
- Mission Media Embarks on a New NASA Mission September 21, 2018
- Facebook and Instagram Ads: Videos or Images? September 14, 2018
- Just Launched: STX Ultra Power June 13, 2018
- Instagram Story Ads - Safe Zones May 16, 2018
- Target Your Audience in Unique Locations with Snapchat's Latest Updates April 2, 2018