The Latest Scoop
#MICAmade at Mission
Move over! The artists are here…
A new campaign developed by MICA (Maryland Institute College of Art) is touting the influence and diversity of its graduates. From Oscar-winning cinematographers to NASA thermal blanket designers, MICAmade artists are making changes in not only Baltimore, but worldwide.
Our own Principal/Creative Director, Todd Harvey, is a 1998 graduate of MICA, and one of the featured artists in the new campaign. He believes that starting his business in Baltimore was one of the best decision he’s made…he’s proud to keep Mission local and a part of this thriving community. Mission has also been fortunate enough to welcome many other MICA graduates here over the past 16 years.
Check out the new MICA campaign…and see what it means to be #MICAmade.
Associate Director Digital Marketing
Read Similar Articles
Other Recent News
- Mission Media Embarks on a New NASA Mission September 21, 2018
- Facebook and Instagram Ads: Videos or Images? September 14, 2018
- Just Launched: STX Ultra Power June 13, 2018
- Instagram Story Ads - Safe Zones May 16, 2018
- Target Your Audience in Unique Locations with Snapchat's Latest Updates April 2, 2018