The Latest Scoop
Just Launched: St. Louis Ballpark Village Websites
In the spring of 2014, The Cordish Companies opened the doors to its newest district property, St. Louis Ballpark Village. The venue is located in the heart of St. Louis' central business district, next to Busch Stadium. Our long-time partner, The Cordish Companies, asked us to build a site that would promote the opening, ongoing events and everything else Ballpark Village has to offer.
This project was a challenge for Mission and the client in that it will be used as the model for several new district sites over the next year; these other new district sites will vary in size and type of attractions. Throughout the process, with every change we had to consider how the section would look for the other cities. User experience was also a huge focus during this build. With so much content and anticipation, we needed to make sure users were able to find the information they want quickly and easily. In the end, the site has been very well received by the public as well as Cardinal’s fans, who are more than excited for the grand opening festivities that began 3/27/14!
Read Similar Articles
Other Recent News
- Mission Media Embarks on a New NASA Mission September 21, 2018
- Facebook and Instagram Ads: Videos or Images? September 14, 2018
- Just Launched: STX Ultra Power June 13, 2018
- Instagram Story Ads - Safe Zones May 16, 2018
- Target Your Audience in Unique Locations with Snapchat's Latest Updates April 2, 2018