The Latest Scoop
Just Launched: Quinntessential Gentleman
With a stellar reputation as an upscale barbershop, the proprietor of The Quinnessential Gentleman wanted to expand his business and redefine the brand. Mission worked to develop a new identity and visual language, and repositioned The QG as "The Classic Department Store" - a mantra much more reflective of the full range of spa and grooming services, as well as custom and ready-to-wear clothing, provided by the establishment.
A new website became the foundation of the communication plan, demonstrating product and service offerings and featuring custom photography reflective of what it means to live the aspirational "QG Life". While upscale and timeless, the brand remains congenial and approachable, inviting the men of Baltimore to join the club and proactively participate in the lifestyle.
Read Similar Articles
Other Recent News
- Mission Media Embarks on a New NASA Mission September 21, 2018
- Facebook and Instagram Ads: Videos or Images? September 14, 2018
- Just Launched: STX Ultra Power June 13, 2018
- Instagram Story Ads - Safe Zones May 16, 2018
- Target Your Audience in Unique Locations with Snapchat's Latest Updates April 2, 2018