The Latest Scoop
Boh's Place: Building Hope, Smiles, and Happiness
What would compel a 21-year-old to start a non-profit organization? That was the first thought I had when Victoria, our Digital Strategist, casually mentioned to me that she was hosting a 5K race for a foundation that she started this past year. But then she showed me a picture of Bohde Henley, and I immediately understood.
Bohde, a 4-year-old family friend of Victoria, lost his fight against cancer in October of 2014. Since then, Victoria, along with family and friends of the Henley family, have started working to raise money to build a playground in Boh’s honor in Carroll County.
To support the efforts, Boh’s Place is hosting a 5k Family Fun Run & Walk on September 12, 2015. To sign up and learn more about the foundation, check out the registration page.
Associate Director Digital Marketing
Read Similar Articles
Other Recent News
- Mission Media Embarks on a New NASA Mission September 21, 2018
- Facebook and Instagram Ads: Videos or Images? September 14, 2018
- Just Launched: STX Ultra Power June 13, 2018
- Instagram Story Ads - Safe Zones May 16, 2018
- Target Your Audience in Unique Locations with Snapchat's Latest Updates April 2, 2018