Mission is looking for a highly-motivated individual who wants to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment. At Mission, you will be joining a collaborative, enthusiastic team of staff who are driven by the desire to provide our clients with the best work possible. Each of us works to fully understand the brands we partner with so that we can suggest solutions that will reach their business goals.
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will manage and continue to evolve and grow this department. You will be responsible for mentoring and developing staff, and managing workflow through the department. You will manage strategic development and execution of client initiatives, assuring effectiveness. These include: Website Analysis and Reporting, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Digital Advertising (display, remarketing, video, etc.). The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will also work with the company Principals and the Business Development on new business analysis, and will help to develop and document precise deliverables for proposals.
- Lead the growing Digital Marketing department
- Mentor and develop staff
- Review and approval all department work
- Manage department workflow
- Monitor and report accurate monthly billing
- Advance department capabilities and identify growth opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other department managers
- Work with Account Managers and act as main client-facing liaison for the Digital Marketing department.
- Be knowledgeable about Digital Marketing Trends and industry changes and advancements.
Website Analysis & Search Engine Optimization
- Conduct and provide comprehensive research on client’s digital presence
- Complete website health analysis leading to recommendations for improvements
- Understand and provide insights to the digital designers & developers on website structure for optimization and user experience best practices
- Audit content strategy and provide recommendations for improvements
- Present findings to internal teams and clients
- Monitor digital presence on an ongoing basis to meet client expectations
- Report on SEO improvements and program success
- Research, plan and prepare advertising strategy for clients
- Measure and report on paid search rankings and traffic
- Develop and document appropriate budgets for clients/projects.
- Provide strategic oversight and review of campaign creative
- Set up campaigns: implement ad serving/tracking, traffic creative, establish and validate goals and measurements
- Launch, measure, optimize, and report on campaign performance
- Review key insights and recommendations with client
- 5-7 years experience in leading and managing SEO, Paid Search and Digital Advertising, showing increasing managerial responsibilities
- Experience with budget development and financial planning
- Experience in setting up, managing, and optimizing campaigns within Google AdWords
- Expertise in Website Analytics
- Google AdWords and Analytics certification
- Knowledge of social media and email best practices
- Data driven and result focused
- Detail oriented, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must excel in both written and verbal communication, and be able to build relationships with clients
- Must be able to direct and work well with teams