Are you a junior or senior in college, looking for the opportunity to work closely with a set of marketing professionals who are focused on ensuring success for our clients in all things digital? Cool. Read on.
Mission is a brand and digital agency that believes great work comes from the heart, mind and gut. A successful brand is rooted in the convergence of strategy, technology and effectiveness. This is at the core of everything we do. Our capabilities include brand strategy, brand identity systems, messaging, graphic design, advertising creative, packaging design, user-experience, web design & development, social & branded platforms, content development, integrated email marketing, SEO and effectiveness.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for assisting the Digital Strategists with the day-to-day tasks of maintaining projects, completing client requests, and meeting deadlines. We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized, and self-motivated college student who wants to learn from the best of the best. We’re modest when you meet us, we promise.
While interning at Mission, you’ll learn how we: implement SEO & SEM best practices that help improve rankings for our clients; utilize paid media to garner web traffic and brand engagement; and develop social media campaigns to advance the client’s marketing initiatives.
- Be a Junior or Senior in college
- Must be able to receive college internship credit
- Be highly interested in a career within Marketing/Communications
- Be able to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Be responsible, organized and detail-orientated
- Be driven, ambitious, and eager to learn from hands-on-experience
- Be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Be able to work with a variety of different personalities in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to quickly pick up on a variety of different marketing software tools used
- Laugh at our jokes
When You Leave, You’ll Win Trivia Nights About:
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Advertising
- Google Tag Manager
P.S. If you read this job post all the way to the bottom, you get extra points!